相信现在奋战在游戏中的顽疾大多数都过了过纳斯利亚堡了,作为BOSS德纳修斯大帝让人的印象反倒没有他的武器剑娘蕾茉妮娅深刻,而这一对主仆在攻略中都拥有什么语音互动呢
《魔兽世界》9.0德纳修斯大帝与剑娘蕾茉妮娅语音一览
进入城堡
Welcome, I have so been looking forward to your arrival.
失迎, 我已恭候诸位许久。
Let's see, who have we here.
我想,应该没人缺席吧?
雷文德斯任务线
Venthyr of Revendreth, attend and learn. This new... arrival... is my guest, and should be accorded all rights and privileges there in.
雷文德斯的温西尔们,仔细聆听。此次新来者……是我的宾客,(他/她/它) 将被赋予在此处所应有的一切权利及特权。
Step forward, Maw Walker, and I shall bestow upon you a taste of the power that Revendreth can offer.
上前来,噬渊行者。我将雷文德斯可赠的力量赐于你品尝。
Well done, Maw Walker.
做得很好,噬渊行者。
Accuser, I gave you a simple task. Instead, you chose rebellion.
而指控者,我曾命你一项简单的任务。结果相反,你却选择了参加叛乱。
A poor decision, you are hereby accused of defying the will of Revendreth.
愚蠢的抉择,你将因此被控违抗雷文德斯的意志!
Perhaps a few centuries burning in the Ember Ward will remind you of who rules this place.Have they now? We shall see.
在灰烬荒野灼烧上几个世纪,也许能让你记起谁才是此地的主宰。是吗?走着瞧。
Fearstalker, prepare your hunters.
猎惧者,备好你的猎手。
开始城堡攻击战
After all my teachings Renathal still you reach beyond your station.Tsk, tsk, tsk. Such a disappointment.
雷纳索尔,我给你上了这么多课,你还是摆不正自己的位置。啧、啧、啧,真是让人失望透顶。
True, you left considerable detritus in your wake, if you are so fond of wreckage, my lumbering friend here will happily oblige.
的确,你这一路留下了不少烂摊子。要是你这么喜欢打打闹闹,我这位笨重的朋友应该很乐意为你效劳。
No, see that they do not.
没错。那就交给你了。
副本中
You think yourself exceptional, gifted, but you will learn humility.
你们自以为与众不同、天赋异禀,但在这里你们将学会谦恭。
Meddle all you like, mortals, you only delay the inevitable.
尽情挣扎吧,凡人,尔等只是在推迟必然的命运。
How exhaustingly predictable, but then I suppose failure comes naturally to your kind.
真是老套得令人厌倦,不过依我看来失败本就是你等的天性。
Impressive I suppose, still I look forward to ending your existence.
印象深刻!不过我仍然期待着抹除你们的存在。
继续城堡的攻略
Continue this defiance, and your suffering will be eternal!.
继续负隅顽抗,尔等必将永世受尽折磨!
I seem to recall a similar bluster from you not so long ago Renathal, and we both know how that ended.
我不久前听过类似的叫嚣,雷纳索尔。你我都知道那场闹剧是如何收场的。
It seems you failed to learn your lesson, perhaps I was too lenient. I am after all, known for my compassionate nature.
看来诸位并没能吸取教训,也许是我太过宽容了,毕竟我以富有同情心闻名此界。
Your vanity will cost you everything.
诸位的虚荣心将使你们失去一切。
Our wayward prince of course, the deposed Accuser ever so earnest, and our mutinous former general along with a contingent mortal rabble eager to meet their end.
哦,意料之中的访客——我们倔强的王子,一名被罢黜却仍旧“认真负责”的指控者、一位叛变的前将军加上一群急着送死的乌合之众。
Your hubris amassed a debt that you cannot pay!
你们的狂妄筑起了无法偿还的债务!
德纳修斯剧情(蓝字为剑娘语音)
Look Remornia! these daring mortals have perservered through every obstacle place before them. It seems we have little choice left but to surrender.
看呀,蕾莱妮雅! 这些胆大包天的凡人已经干掉了我安排的每一个拦路虎。我们似乎走投无路只能投降了啊。
I have a better idea, Master! Let me carve them up instead!
我有个更好的主意,主人!让我把他们千刀万剐!
Hmm, now there's a thought...we could flay these petulant, small-minded creatures and use their bones to pave the path for our ascension. What to do, what to do...
嗯……真是个不错的想法……我们可以扒掉这些任性狭隘的小东西的皮,用他们的骨头铺就我们的晋升之路。该怎么做呢,该怎么做呢……
Pleeeeeeeeease, Master! It's been so long since I cut into living flesh!
求求求求您了,主人!我好久没有砍进活生生的血肉了!
Let me skewer them! Slice them! Slash them! Vivisect them! Cut ribbons from their--
让我捅穿他们!切割他们!劈砍他们!剖开他们!把他们削成一条条的——
Pace yourself, Remornia. Rushing one's work is so...unflattering.
安静点,蕾莱妮雅. 催促别人思考可是很……讨人厌的。
I shall assist our guests with their atonement. Once they have repented, I will permit you to rend their bodies and send their souls screaming into the Maw!
我将帮助我们的客人们赎罪。等他们忏悔后,我准许你撕碎他们的身体,把尖叫的灵魂送进噬渊!
德纳修斯P1
It is time you remembered your place, mortals.
是时候让你们牢记自己的身份了,凡人。
Let your penance begin!
开始赎罪吧!
Your defiance is ended.
各位的反抗结束了。
Your pride will be your downfall!
傲慢将导致你等溃败!
Crawl to me on your knees. Surrender and I will grant you a merciful end.
屈膝面圣!投降吧,我会赐你们一个仁慈的终结。
Servants! Remove the refuse from my sight.
仆人!把这些碍眼的垃圾从我眼前清走。
Remornia! rid my castle of these pests.
蕾莱妮雅! 把这些害虫从我的城堡清除出去。
Yes, Master! Now we will both revel in their torment!
是的主人!现在让我们一起折磨他们取乐!
Remornia! Carve screams from their flesh!
蕾莱妮雅!用他们的血肉雕刻尖叫!
Their agony will echo across the realms of death.
他们的痛苦将会在死亡诸国间回荡!
Remornia! exterminate these vermin.
蕾莱妮雅!终结这些蝼蚁。
I will carve them into itty-bitty pieces!
我要把他们切得粉碎!
Yes yes, just be quick about it.
好好好,麻利点就行。
Remornia! Massacre these whelps!
蕾莱妮雅!宰了这帮狗崽子!
Yes! yes! I'll hack them to pieces!
是!是!我要把他们切碎!
I'll splatter them across your walls!
我要把他们的残骸泼满您的城墙!
Not the walls! The servants only just got them cleaned.
别泼到墙上!仆人刚刚打扫干净。
I will cut you down!
尔等受死吧!
德纳修斯P2
Cabal! feast upon these meddlers.
秘法师!好好款待这些爱管闲事的混蛋。
Devoted apostles!handle this filth.
忠诚的使徒们!处理掉这滩污秽。
Shadows consume you!
阴影将吞噬你们!
Scream for me!
为我尖叫!
You will answer for your arrogence!
你们要为傲慢付出代价!
德纳修斯P3
Enough! I have been a patient host, I showed restraint even courtesy, yet you continue to provoke my wrath.
够了!我可是个耐心的东道主,自控非凡甚至可称彬彬有礼,但你们却一直挑起我的愤怒。
Very well, you shall have it.
很好,你们将面对我的怒火!
Your rebellion is at an end!
尔等的反叛已至末路。
You will perish together!
尔等都将一同湮灭!
Fools! I AM Revendreth!
蠢货!我即是雷文德斯!
Defy Revendreth? I AM Revendreth!
违抗雷文德斯?我即是雷文德斯!
You are broken.
形神俱灭。
Pain cleanses the soul.
痛苦净化灵魂。
Confess your sins, lest they consume you!
认罪吧,否则罪恶就会吞噬你!
Did you think you could win? You were never my equal.
你们自以为能赢?尔等必不能与我同日而语!
Brought to heel.
乖乖就范。
My rule cannot be challenged.
我的统治不容挑战。
德纳修斯之死
− 严重剧透预警 ...
My Paragon, I failed you, take us to the Jailer's side.
我的英杰,我辜负了你,把我们带到典狱长的身边。
Impossible! I am eternal!
不可能!我是永恒不灭的!
This is not the end Master! Let me preserve you.
这不是结局,主人!让我保护您!
Zovaal shall restore you Master, we will have vengence.
佐瓦尔一定能让您恢复,主人。我们必将复仇!
以上就是在攻略德纳修斯大帝时他与剑娘的所有语音了,那么各位玩家对这对主仆有什么看法呢?